1. Purpose and scope of collection
In the contact section of the website, the major data-gathering includes full name, email, phone, and customer address. This is the information that we require members to submit when sending information for advice or to purchase items, as well as for us to contact and confirm with customers on the website in order to ensure consumers' interests.
Members shall be solely responsible for the security and storage of all service use activities involving the information and email boxes they provide. Members are also responsible for promptly reporting our website of any unauthorized use, misuse, security breach, or third-party retention of usernames and passwords so that appropriate measures can be taken.
2. Scope of use of information
We use the information provided by members to:
- Contact to confirm orders and deliver products to members when receiving requests from members;
- Provide information about products to customers if required by customers;
- Send marketing and promotional emails about the products we sell;
- Send notifications about activities on the website;
- Contact and deal with users in special cases;
- Not use users' personal information other than for transaction-related confirmation and contact purposes;
- At the request of judicial authority, including procuracy, court, investigation police agency related to certain legal violations of customers;
3. Information storage time
Personal information about members will be kept on file until the administrator requests that it be deleted. Personal information about members will be kept private on our server in all situations.
4. Persons or entities that may have access to personal information
Subjects who have access to customer's personal information fall into one of the following cases:
- Company employees.
- Contracted partners to perform part of the Company's services. These partners will get information in accordance with the contractual agreement (perhaps part or all of the information depending on the contract terms) in order to assist users in using the Company's services.
5. Address of the agency that collects and manages personal information
Toragon HE Joint Stock Company.
Address: 140 Ly Chinh Thang, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
6. Media and tools for users to access and correct their personal data
Members have the right to self-check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by contacting the website administrator to do this.
Members have the right to file concerns regarding content related to information security; if you do, please contact the website's Administration Board. When we receive these feedbacks, we will re-confirm the information and, in case it is correct as stated by the member, depending on the extent, we will take timely handling measures.
7. Mechanism for receiving and resolving consumer complaints
Members' personal information is committed to absolute confidentiality in accordance with the personal information protection policy. The collection and use of information of each member are only done with the consent of that customer unless otherwise provided for by law.
Without the member's approval, we do not use, transmit, provide, or reveal their personal information to any third parties.
In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of members' personal data, we will be responsible for notifying the case to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notifying members.
All online transaction information, including invoice information, accounting, and digitized vouchers, is kept completely confidential.
Individuals must submit all appropriate personal information, such as full name, contact address, email, phone number, etc. when registering/purchasing, and the Management Board is liable for the validity of the above information. If the management board believes that all of the personal information provided during the original registration is incorrect, it is not responsible for and will not handle any complaints connected to that member's interests.